Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Celebs speak on Women's Day


Vishal Malhotra aka Dr Rangnath of Kuch To Log kahenge - I adore womenhood, I think they are superior than men in every way. They are the backbone of everything. I want to thank all the women in my life. Women are very special and they don’t desereve only one day dedicated to them, everyday is theirs

Ishita Sharma aka Anji of Kuch To Log Kahenge -  I don’t believe in Women’s Day, why only one day is dedicated to womenhood. For me all days are same & every day should be treated as women's day. I want to convey a message to all house wives that since there is a day called women’s day, so enjoy your day with family & friends.

Eva Grover aka Niharika of Bade Acche Laggte Hain - I just want to tell all the women in India to become independent. We alone are good enough and can do everything by ourselves. So don’t feel weak and be stronger both emotionally and physically.

Rupaly Ganguly aka Pinky of Parvarrish- I think we cannot define a day for women, for me every day is a women’s Day. And I am proud of being a woman. We have extraordinary life and every housewife should celebrate that they are women. And to all Indian woman I just want to say help at least one woman who need help. And that would be the greatest achievement for a woman by a woman.

Chahatt Khanna aka Ayesha Sharma of Bade Acche Laggte Hain-
 I think in today's time women have proved that they are best. And i want that all women who are living in a restricted condition should have an independent identity.

Karan Wahi aka Rohan of Kuch To Log Kahenge- It’s a very important day. There are two important women in a men’s life - his mother and his wife. They are the reason for his success. I have very lovely and sweet mother. I really feel good that people are realizing their importance.

Vivek Mushran aka Lucky of Parvarrish- I appreciate and salute women as they are always multitasking, they hold a family’s knot. I just want to say thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment