Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day fever hits the stars


Shashank Vyas aka Jagya Balika Vadhu
“I think it’s very important for all of us to do what we love, and I love what I do. Acting is my passion and for me, Valentine’s Day is a day you spend with the people whom you love the most. So this Valentine’s Day I will be with my first love which is my work.”

 Manish Raisinghania aka Siddhant from Sasural Simar Ka
“For me, the most important thing is to spread a smile on a person’s face. Valentine’s is just another day where we get the chance to make people feel a little more special with gifts and surprises.This Valentine’s Day I will be performing for an event in Rajasthan and I plan to make this day special for all my fans in Rajasthan.”

 
Avika Gaur aka Roli from Sasural Simar Ka
“Valentines Day to me is the red day. Red is the color of love and I love the thought of making this day special whether it is by giving a bunch of red roses or heart shaped chocolates, shiny giftswrapped with a red ribbon or by just by spending some quality time with my loved ones. This Valentine’s Day I will spend time with my friends and family as I love them the most.”
 
Shoaib Ibrahim aka Prem from Sasural Simar Ka
Love is Love. It has no definition. Its beautiful, its larger than life and no one has any control on it. Valentine’s Day is a day where you get the chance to officially share the love. So this Valentine’s Day, I will make sure to spend some quality time with friends and family.”

 
Deepika Samsung aka Simar from Sasural Simar Ka
Valentine’s Day is about spending the day with that special someone. It doesn’t have to be your lover; it can be your gang of girls, or your best friend or even your sibling. This Valentine’s Day is going to be like a Mother’s Day out for me, I want to take my mother for dinner and maybe splurge on some mouth-watering desert. 
 
Kirti Nagpure aka Siddhi from Parichay
“Love for me is knowing everything about someone, and yet not wanting to change anything about them. Its about wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, it’s about feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you. This Valentine’s Day I am going to spend time with the person I love the most.”

 
Samir Soni aka Kunal from Parichay
“For me, every day is Valentine’s Day, every moment I spend, I would like to spend as I would on Valentine’s Day. Love is love and I don’t think you need a special to day to tell someone you love him or her but the hectic schedule of life hardly leaves any time for that. Probably this is why Valentine’s Day came into existence. This Valentine’s Day I am going to spend some time with Neelam, my life and my wife and make it a memorable day for both of us.”

 
Nandish aka Veer from Uttaran
 “Valentine’s Day to me is a special day for all lovers in the world whether they are young lovers, married couples or, live-in partners. Love keeps us moving. This Valentine’s Day I am going to spend the evening with my wife and make her feel special in my own way.”

 
Vaishnavi aka Janvi from Na Aana Is Des Laado
“I don’t believe in love at first sight, for me first impression being the last impression just doesn’t hold true. Love has to grow on me. But I realize that nothing is deeper than love in this world. This Valentine’s Day I hope love finally leaves an impression on me."

 
Kapil aka Surya from Na Aana Is Des Laado
“Valentine’s Day is just like any other day for me as I believe that you don’t need a special day to express love.This Valentine’s Day I will spend some time with my loved ones.”

No comments:

Post a Comment