Monday, November 21, 2011

Manoj Bajpai upsets Nawab of Bijnor

When the team of Lanka was shooting in Bijnor. The Nawab of Bijnor who is a big fan of Manoj Bajpai landed on the sets with home cooked food to meet the actor. Manoj was engrossed in going through the dialogues for the next scene. 
The Nawab went to talk to Manoj to tell him about the delicacies that he had himself prepared. Manoj didn't pay much attention as he thought it was another fan who had walked in. Manoj left and went inside his van. The Nawab who felt insulted told his staff to put the food back in the car and take it home. The Nawab left the sets in anger and later when Manoj heard the whole story tried to get in touch with the Nawab quite a few times but seemed he was upset and refused to answer any calls. 
Manoj Bajpai confimed the incident, "I had no idea that the Nawab who is a fan had come to see me. If I knew I would love to meet him and eat the food that he had prepared for me. I tried calling him but was told he is upset and I missed out on the food too so I would say it's entirely my loss."

No comments:

Post a Comment