Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rithvik picks his holiday destinations



By Natasha Coutinho
Thanks to their hectic shooting schedules TV stars need a break to relax often and what can be more relaxing than a nice holiday? So where does Rithvik Dhanjani aka Jeh from Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani like to holiday? He reveals it all.
Speaking about places I loved visiting would be Goa topping the list for all the fun from the beaches to the parties to water sports
This would be followed by Thailand because it’s a beautiful place.
Bangkok would come next for the amazing shopping I did there.
Then I love Dubai as a place for its Arabian food, the desert safari's and much more.
 I also loved Kerala for the house boats and massages and sightseeing.
Last  but not the least I love Singapore. I  haven’t been there much but whatever I had seen of the place was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment